GPS Asset Tracking
Fleet management and administration are critical for your company’s success. Without it, confirming the whereabouts of employees and assets would be nearly impossible. Therefore, it is essential to have a solution in place that allows the tracking and managing of mobile assets. This means having the tools to know where products, vehicles, or assets are 24/7. This is helpful for both inventory management and loss prevention regardless if the business is a Fortune 500 company or a local HVAC operation.
Asset tracking and administration oversight has become far easier for businesses thanks in large part to theGPS tracking system. GPS tracking devices are ideal for asset monitoring because the technology allows a company to know the current location of any asset in real time as well as historicallocation data.If your business is researching GPS asset tracking technology to help improve operations, check out our list of the 20 best asset trackers of 2022!
20 Best GPS Asset Trackers 2022
Below is our list of the top fleet management softwareand hardware solutions for high-value equipment, as well as the characteristics of each company. Moreover, you’ll be able to view the advantages of electronic logging device systems vs wireless GPS trackers, as well as some basic company info so you can learn more about each business and their products.
1. Tracking System Direct
- Discover Where Employees & Assets Are Located 24/7
- Find Out If Your Partner Is Cheating
- Protect The Things That Are Most Valuable To You Or Yur Business
Tracking System Direct offers a variety of security products designed to help you track your assets in real time. The fleet tracking company’s top-selling product, SpaceHawk GPS, is a portable GPS device with a magnet mount that can easily be attached inside or outside of a company vehicle. This makes it easy to track and trace with real-time GPS tracking any vehicle, asset, or rental equipment! There is no easier way to protect company assets and make sure employees are doing what they are supposed to be doing!
THE BEST WAY TO GET THE TRUTH!
Southern California-based Tracking System Direct Inc is one of the most well-known fleet management software developers and marketers in the GPS tracking industry. Their award-winningGPS tracker solutions such as the SpaceHawk and OBD2 port vehicle tracker will help any business with a fleet of vehicles in the following ways:
- Disable the starter (killswitch) if a company vehicle is stolen.
- Create geofences to know when employees arrive/depart a job site.
- Receive immediate alerts when a vehicle enters or departs a place it shouldn’t;
- Boost dispatcher productivity;
- Additional visibility into asset locations fortrackingyour equipment and ensuring driver safety;
- Determine the need for maintenance based on distance monitoring;
- Prove delivery timeframes using GPS data that is both dependable and extremely accurate.
2. LandAirSea Systems
Chicago-based LandAirSea Systems Inc fleet management solutions include award-winning asset tracking devices such as the GPS 54 and Sync GPS. Their asset tracking solutions are as follows:
- Safeguard both your plugged-in and non-powered assets.
- Boost the protection of your distant assets;
- Save time and improve your equipment management.
- Prevent the theft of equipment and retrieve it;
- Keep track of engine cycles and use to ensure more precise invoicing;
- Sound maintenance warnings based on engine usage, allowing for more efficient service.
3. Verizon Connect
Verizon Connect is one of the leading providers of tracking solutions in the United States and has a brand synonymous with quality, even though the support team is less than helpful. Moreover, their asset tracking solution:
- Includes features for preventive service planning and unpowered asset tracking;
- Can be used to keep track of heavy-duty car’s engine time and upkeep;
- Allows you to keep track of your assets when you’re away from the workplace;
- Provides complete visibility of your resources, allowing you to identify project-critical equipment immediately when needed;
- Even when hundreds of assets are involved, this asset tracking technology may be utilized on a single simple, straightforward interface;
- Allows for tag filtering and searching, so you can quickly locate an item on your screen;
- It shows your car’s use record so you can see how much it’s been used.
4. Rand McNally Connected Car Devices
The DriverConnect platform includes asset trackers from Rand McNally. Similarly, the following are some of the capabilities of their asset tracking software:
- GPS tracking for trucks, containers, and other vehicles;
- Accessibility to all of your resources’ on-screen mapping;
- Regions of assets in great detail, as well as present and historical data;
- Geofencing software sends text alerts when a resource departs or enters a certain area for anti-theft;
- Trackers that are simple to install and operate for real-time tracking;
- Asset tracking technology that lasts 90 hours (S100) without the need for a recharge.
Switchboard’s fleet management services include GPS tracking. Its asset GPS monitoring technology offers:
- Pings that can be sent on a regular basis;
- Geofencing technology that determines the precise entrance and departure times for any place you specify;
- Calculations of holding time, which illustrate how long vehicles spend with clients and assist you in optimizing operations;
- Absolute precision;
- Vehicle GPS trackers for tracking your whole fleet in real-time from one location;
- Speeding notifications to alert your team to any potentially risky driving conduct.
6. Webfleet Solutions
Webfleet Solutions (previously TomTom Telematics) GPS tracking service optimizes asset utilization and offer:
- Simple GPS installation;
- Enhancedfleet efficiency;
- Immediate warnings when a vehicle enters or exits a previously specified region or geo-zone;
- Real-time location data to assist your staff in making “wise, educated decisions”;
- Route analysis and refinement, which can save up to 50% on fuel usage;
- Customer ETAs with GPS location that is more accurate and proof-of-delivery data;
- 3-year battery time.
Omnitracs has created a GPS tracking solution that is smart. One of the essential tools is GPS vehicle tracking, which contains the following features:
- Live GPS tracking that offers fleet analytics in real-time location;
- A web-based tool that allows fleet managers to see the position of each vehicle and driver in real-time;
- The ability to reliably monitor everyday operations thanks to technology;
- Obtain immediate confirmation of whether or not scheduled operations are being carried out;
- Data collection and detailed reporting to reduce dangerous driving behaviors such as exceeding the speed limit;
- Monitoring of fuel use, including idle and private use;
- Simple maps to use and integrate into useful reporting applications for asset visibility.
8. Brickhouse Security
Brickhouse Security provides GPS asset tracking devices to fleet organizations that include the following features:
- Allows your staff to organize and control vehicle tracking anything from any location;
- You won’t have to pay for software updates because it comes with free automatic updates;
- Provides adaptable hardware that may be battery-powered, hard-wired, or a combination of both;
- Outside of the office, you may watch live tracking via a smartphone app or a protected website;
- Allows you to use geofence technology to track when vehicles depart from their scheduled itineraries.
9. Geotab Fleet Tracking & Management
Geotab provides a full range of fleet management services. Its GPS fleet tracking technique is as follows:
- It’s from the world’s most advanced connectedcar business;
- Expanded capability for additional local vehicle assistance;
- Tracks car diagnostics to help you reduce fleet fuel use;
- Trackers that easily plug into your car’s OBD II port are available;
- No transmitter or cable splicing is required during car GPS installation;
- Collects detailed, precise information on the vehicle’s location, unpowered assets, fuel, and travel distance, among other things;
- Forensic restoration of events in case of a collision
10. Linxup GPS Tracking
Linxup employs real-time GPS monitoring to provide the following services:
- Trackers that allow you to find any car fast and;
- When the car is moving, the position is updated every minute;
- An easy-to-use Google Maps interface that allows you to see your whole fleet on one page;
- Real-time GPS tracking data, like traffic situations are extremely useful for improving fleet efficiency;
- A bird’s eye view of all asset locations and information;
- The tools that fleet managers require to deliver accurate ETAs to clients;
- When drivers depart and enter designated routes, geofencing features and alerts are available.
11. Azuga Fleet Management Software
Azuga has created a comprehensive AZUGA fleet management system package. It does the following with the use of GPS fleet tracking:
- Prioritize fleet safety with precise driver behavior data;
- Maintain peak performance from your cars and drivers, providing asset utilization data on whether drivers went above the speed limit you established;
- When a vehicle is in motion, assist in reducing distractions (such as cellular network blocking);
- See how long a car sat idle and where it sat idle, which might help you save money on gas;
- Computerized dispatch alerts based on a driver’s location toimprove dispatching;
- Alive map display to showwhere your fleet is at all times;
- Parked vehicle location to help improve the security of your fleet.
12. NexTraq Vehicle Tracking
NexTraq is part of the Michelin Group. Their internet GPS tracking system tracks your assets and involves the following when it comes to tracking inventory:
- Providing tools to monitor construction assets, transformers, trucks, and other vehicles;
- A complete array of asset tracking devices in the asset protection business, including temperature monitoring;
- Using equipment tracking systems that can be attached to “any object” and placed in any area;
- Avoiding resource theft and providing an additional degree of security;
- Options for solar-powered, battery-powered, and hard-wired electricity;
- Real-time GPS tracking devices that do not require wires or other equipment to install;
- Several months’ worth of battery life.
13. AMS (Asset Monitoring Solutions)
AMS is a well-known vendor of asset trackers and similar applications. Moreover, they provide accurate asset tracking in addition to GPS tracking for your operation.
- It can track everything from non-powered assets to industrial equipment;
- Your asset’s state and condition are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week;
- Tracking devices can display up to 500 recent occurrences;
- Can track assets across borders and present data on a single platform;
- Allow the customer to analyze resource data and organize enterprise fleets into logical groups;
- Dataon any device that has an internet connection;
- Provides a customized asset tracking approach to solve your specific needs.
14. Teletrac Navman
Teletrac Navman has created an asset management platform. Similarly, their tracking systems include the following features:
- It is a centrally managed solution that streamlines business processes;
- Provides complete visibility into asset locations, productivity, and use;
- Reduces costs;
- Asset tracking system for both powered and non-powered objects;
- It comes with maintenance tracking, allowing you to keep your resources in better shape;
- Geofencing features are included, so you’ll know when an item departs a specific region;
- With real-time GPS tracking technology, it’s easier to store and deploy equipment exactly where it’s needed.
15. EROAD Fleet Management System
As part of their efficient resource management solution, EROAD includes GPS asset trackers. Their asset trackers:
- Provide real-time insight into the whereabouts of any type of asset;
- Using the 4G network, they’re tough and dependable;
- A simple full charge for a car GPS tracker can last up to 6 months;
- Switch to a single dashboard to handle all of your resources on a simple, user-friendly interface;
- Allows you to keep track of your whole fleet while also making HOS compliance easier;
- Assist you in keeping track of use and scheduling maintenance scheduling;
- Provide activity reports for power source.
Automile provides asset tracking solutions that include:
- Provide real-time monitoring on asset tracking software with exact positions (within 3 feet of accuracy);
- When devices are unplugged, whether purposefully or inadvertently, include warnings and monitoring;
- Improves the protection and reliability of your resources by watching them 24 hours a day, seven days a week;
- Vehicle tracker systems that come in a variety of sizes and designs to fit any asset;
- Use battery packs with the possibility of hard-wiring for independent power;
- Work on AT&T across the United States, eliminating the requirement for a separate SIM card and data plan.
17. ClearPath GPS
ClearPath GPS is a company that specializes in GPS tracking asset systems. Similarly, real-time asset tracking is included in these GPS tracking systems. They also:
- Assists you in making the most use of your assets in the field;
- When theft is discovered, SMS text notifications are sent;
- Tracking that is weatherproof and operates in the worst conditions;
- Provides you with the compliance manager tools you’ll need to make the most of your resources;
- With highly thorough reports, it saves hours of time;
- Stores an asset’s full movement history, along with a digital trail;
- When powered, this GPS fleet tracking system sends alerts every 30 seconds, and when traveling, it sends notifications every 10 minutes.
18.US Fleet Tracking
US Fleet Tracking is an Oklahoma-based company that uses asset management and tracking platform to provide the following services:
- Improved tracking and management;
- Robust statistics and real-time access;
- Increased security, avoiding the loss or theft of your valuables;
- Exact whereabouts of storage assets, as well as information on whether or not they are in use;
- Trackers that are powered by batteries;
- When activated, the vehicle’s GPS location is provided every 10 minutes or once a day (battery-powered).
Coretex’s sophisticated GPS device system allows them to deliver high-quality asset monitoring and management services. That tracking system is as follows:
- With key fleet management data in one location, it helps you get the most from your resources.
- Increases asset productivity while reducing waiting times for your ROI calculator;
- Ensures that your valuable fleet is safe and secure;
- In the field, sends ABS/EBS failure signals from assets moving around;
- It’s possible to add solar panel power equipment for recharging.
20. Zonar Systems
Zonar Systems has a strong emphasis on GPS tracking inventory, which is accomplished via the ZTrack LTE trademark. Moreover, it:
- Can resist the elements in the outdoors;
- It has a very long battery life;
- Instantly track and trace all of your global asset resources, no matter where they are;
- For more than five years, it has provided trustworthy asset and trailer tracking;
- Aids in the management of low-maintenance assets that are kept for lengthy periods of time;
- It enhances the security of your cellular asset resources, such as high-value gear.
Whether you need a dash camera for liability purposes or a vehicle tracking system to document where your drivers are going, the fleet tracking companies mentioned above certainly have the reputation and hardware to help you safeguard high-value equipment and personnel.
What is the best tracking device on the market? ›
- Garmin GPSMAP Communicator. ...
- SafeTrack PrimeTracking GPS Tracker. ...
- Tracki Mini GPS Tracker. ...
- Motosafety OBD GPS Car Tracker.
In summary, not every GPS tracker device needs a SIM card, but every GPS tracker that sends data to a smartphone via the cellular network does. If you want to track your e-bike live via smartphone app using GPS tracker, a SIM card is absolutely necessary.Is there any device to track a person? ›
ORLOV-GF-07 Mini GPS Tracker, Ultra Mini GPS Long Standby Magnetic SOS Tracking Device,GSM SIM GPS Tracker for Vehicle/Car/Person Location Tracker Locator System.Is there a free GPS tracker? ›
Find My Device by Google is another innovative free GPS tracking app for Android. Provided that a phone is online and you can access its Google account, you can find it.What Tracker has longest range? ›
The best Bluetooth tracker for Android users
The Tile Mate has a long range, is quite loud, and gives you a better chance of finding your lost stuff than other non-Apple trackers.
How accurate are the GPS trackers? The technology implemented in GPS tracking devices is so unique and advanced that it can provide you with the exact location of up to 10 meters.Do GPS trackers need cell service? ›
Similarly, a navigation system displays location on the tracking device itself, meaning it doesn't need cell service. For live, active tracking however, cell service is usually needed so the tracker can actively send location data to your phone (or tablet, or computer) in real-time.Can I use old cell phone as GPS tracker? ›
An option that can also be used in these cases is to use Find My Google Device. This service, with which to locate a stolen or lost phone, can be a great help to make your old mobile become a GPS locator. Google always shows the location of the phone as long as it is on and connected to the network.Do all trackers have a monthly fee? ›
Unfortunately, most GPS trackers require monthly subscription fees. It can be too costly for some people to pay the fees. It's prudent for them to buy the best GPS trackers with no monthly fee. The best vehicle tracking device with no monthly fee system allows consumers to use GPS services without extra charges.Can you GPS chip a human? ›
Theoretically, a GPS-enabled chip could one day make it possible for individuals to be physically located by latitude, longitude, altitude, and velocity. Such implantable GPS devices are not technically feasible at this time.
What's the smallest GPS tracking device? ›
Answer: The smallest GPS tracker on the market is the Mirco Hornet. The tiny GPS tracker developed by Origin GPS weighs only 2.5 gm.How can I make a homemade GPS tracker? ›
- Step 1: Buy a 12v to 5v USB converter. ...
- Step 2: Buy an old Android phone. ...
- Step 3: Acquire a SIM card. ...
- Step 4: Download tracking software. ...
- Step 5: Give your device a power supply. ...
- Step 6: Track your vehicle.
Google Maps offers simple and free live location sharing on your smartphone. If you're an Android user, the app comes pre-installed on your phone. If you use an iPhone, you'll need to download Google Maps from the App Store.Can you track someone's location with just their phone number? ›
You no longer have to approach a mobile network provider to track someone. Instead, you can track a cell phone location by its number with the help of a cell phone tracking application.Which app is best for location tracking free? ›
|Hoverwatch||Windows, Mac, Android, iOS||Learn More|
|eyeZy||Android, iOS, iPads||Learn More|
|uMobix||Android and iOS||Learn More|
|Clevguard||Android, iOS, Windows||Learn More|
Typically from 6 months to 7 years battery life. The battery can be chargeable or non-rechargeable.Can you track a Tile anywhere? ›
When you attach a Tile to your item, you'll be able to find it anywhere as long as it's within the Bluetooth tracking range. Even if you misplace your item somewhere out of range, the global Tile Network can help you search for lost and stolen belongings.Is Tile better than Airtags? ›
Although the community tracking features of AirTag and Tile work almost identically, AirTag has a clear advantage. This is because an AirTag can leverage any Apple device with the Find My app, which Apple says is approaching one billion devices already.How accurate are GPS trackers? ›
GPS satellites broadcast their signals in space with a certain accuracy, but what you receive depends on additional factors, including satellite geometry, signal blockage, atmospheric conditions, and receiver design features/quality. For example, GPS-enabled smartphones are typically accurate to within a 4.9 m (16 ft.)Can GPS trackers be wrong? ›
Absolutely, but we can show you how to check and confirm that you are seeing correct location data. GPS Tracking Devices transmit their location to a GPS Tracking server every couple of minutes. Included in the data are three items that will help you determine if your GPS Tracker is wrong.
Does a GPS tracker work when the car is off? ›
The short answer is yes, the plug-in connection GPS (OBD GPS trackers) and the hardwired GPS trackers can function without a battery as a car is able to generate electricity from both its operating engine and the car battery to power any mobile device without the use of external power sources.How much data does a GPS tracker need? ›
The amount of data traffic (MB) that a GPS tracker uses depends on the model and configuration and typically ranges from 1 to 10 MB a month, but in some cases consumption may be higher, particularly when the device is configured to send more data at a higher frequency.Do GPS trackers work in rural areas? ›
"Pure satellite" trackers are ideal for monitoring fixed or mobile business assets worldwide. Since no cellular service is required to report location, these versatile satellite tracking devices work in rural areas, through forests or deserts, or even across open waters.What is a passive GPS tracker? ›
Passive GPS trackers, otherwise known as GPS data loggers, store travel information through a USB stick, memory card, or internal memory. With passive GPS tracking devices, you'll receive information about the vehicle, such as distance traveled, active driving time, sudden acceleration or speed, and time and date.How can I GPS a cell phone for free? ›
Find My Device is another Google app to track a cell phone location for free. It runs only on Android devices. Most tracker apps powered by Google are designed for locating lost phones but can also track location with pinpoint accuracy.How do I turn my phone into a GPS? ›
Turn your Phone into a Handheld GPS Unit - YouTubeCan phone GPS work without SIM? ›
Yes. On Android and iPhone devices, the google maps app can locate and follow you wherever you are without the internet or without data. The GPS on your smartphone is able to do both things at the same time. In fact, smartphones make the best GPS that works without Internet.How much does a GPS tracker cost per month? ›
How Much Does GPS Vehicle Tracking Cost in 2021? Fleet and truck GPS tracking prices range from $14 to $250 per vehicle, per month. Most GPS fleet tracking systems sit at the lower end of that scale, though, averaging at $25 to $45 per vehicle, per month.What is the distance of a tile tracker? ›
Tile's trackers have Bluetooth ranges from 250 to 400 feet depending on the model, but Apple does not specify an exact range for its AirTag.Can an AirTag track a car? ›
Apple AirTags are great for indoor areas. It will be at your service when you lose something in the house. AirTags can never replace a GPS tracking device for your cars. However, they are not designed for such a tracking experience.
How do I know if I have a chip in my body? ›
The best way to check for an implant would be to have an X-ray performed. RFID transponders have metal antennas that would show up in an X-ray. You could also look for a scar on the skin. Because the needle used to inject the transponder under the skin would be quite large, it would leave a small but noticeable scar.What is Biohax? ›
Biohax is your digital identity physically controlled by you. Tying your digital person to yourself with our Biohax Microchip implant, a biocompatible NFC implant, enables seamless digital interaction with most everyday encounters for example, getting rid of keys, loyalty tokens, money and access cards.Are there GPS microchips? ›
Considering all this, GPS technology does not exist in microchip form at this time.How far does a mini GPS tracker work? ›
No distance limit under good gps signal. Longer answer? It depends on your software, hardware and signal. But the rule of thumb is that a real-time GPS tracking device with perfect line-of-sight cellular coverage can be accurate to 6 feet and will work anywhere cellular coverage exists.How do you confuse GPS tracking? ›
Any electrically conductive metal will reflect and absorb the device's incoming and outgoing signals and interfere with its operation. Wrapping a GPS tracker in aluminum foil is enough to do the job—although copper and even silver work as well. This is an incredibly cheap and easy method of GPS jamming.What is Nano GPS chip? ›
A nano GPS chip is a microchip used in a GPS receiver that receives signals from GPS satellites currently orbiting Earth. With the help of these chips, a GPS tracking device can calculate its position based on the time it takes to receive signals from each satellite.Can I use old iPhone as GPS tracker? ›
FollowMee GPS Tracker converts your iPhone or iPad into a GPS tracking device. Installing this app to the device that you want to track, you can monitor its whereabouts on the FollowMee.com web site. Using this app, you can track your family members, company devices, or even your employees.How can GPS track multiple cars? ›
Install a GPS tracking device in each vehicle or asset you want to track. Signals are transmitted from the satellite to the receiver. The receiver calculates the distance between itself and the satellites in real time. A report is created showing your vehicle's travel distance or movement, coordinates and speed.What is inside a GPS tracker? ›
Inside a GPS tracker is a small electronic silicon chip—about the size of a fingernail. The chip requires a source of power like a battery to receive signals, process the data, and send out the location information. That's why mobile phones, GPS watches, and tracker devices can perform these services.Can you put a tracker on someone's car without them knowing? ›
It is an offense for a person to knowingly install, conceal, or otherwise place or use an electronic tracking device in or on a motor vehicle without the consent of the operator and all occupants of the vehicle for the purpose of monitoring or following the operator, occupant, or occupants of the vehicle.
Can I use an Airtag to track my car? ›
Apple AirTags are great for indoor areas. It will be at your service when you lose something in the house. AirTags can never replace a GPS tracking device for your cars. However, they are not designed for such a tracking experience.Do all car trackers have a monthly fee? ›
Unfortunately, most GPS trackers require monthly subscription fees. It can be too costly for some people to pay the fees. It's prudent for them to buy the best GPS trackers with no monthly fee. The best vehicle tracking device with no monthly fee system allows consumers to use GPS services without extra charges.How can I track someones location? ›
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Maps app .
- Tap your profile picture or initial. Location sharing.
- Tap the profile of the person you want to find. To update the person's location: Tap on a friend's icon More. Refresh.
Pay special attention to:
- The data port underneath the dashboard and steering wheel.
- Under all the seats.
- Spare tire compartment.
- Cargo flaps.
Examine the area underneath the dashboard. With most car models, you can easily disassemble the glove compartment and panel below the steering wheel. If you come across a loose wire, that's an indication that it connects to an antenna that's been taped on or glued.Where would you hide a GPS tracker on a car? ›
- Inside a Door Panel. Most thieves never think to take off the door panels and look for GPS devices. ...
- On the Undercarriage. ...
- The OBD-II Port. ...
- Inside a Brake Light. ...
- Inside a Seat Cushion.
But their range maxes out at about 30 feet, and the range on AirTags is functionally infinite as long as there's someone with an iPhone nearby.Does AirTag give live location? ›
If the AirTag is within range of your device or the Find My network recently detected it, you see it on the map. An updated location and timestamp appears under its name. If the AirTag isn't within range of your device or any devices in the Find My network, you see its last known location and timestamp.Can I use an AirTag to track my boyfriend? ›
"AirTag was designed to help people locate their personal belongings, not to track people or another person's property, and we condemn in the strongest possible terms any malicious use of our products," Apple said in a statement at the time. Apple did not immediately respond to Insider's request for comment.How much does a GPS tracker cost per month? ›
How Much Does GPS Vehicle Tracking Cost in 2021? Fleet and truck GPS tracking prices range from $14 to $250 per vehicle, per month. Most GPS fleet tracking systems sit at the lower end of that scale, though, averaging at $25 to $45 per vehicle, per month.
How can I find out where someone is by their phone number? ›
- Open the Google maps page on your android or tablet.
- Sign in to your Google account.
- Search for the contact number you want to find.
- Choose the number that you wish to track.
- The contact details will be available to you at the bottom of the screen.
Factory Navigation System
Plus, factory speakers are included in the warranty, should anything happen to your car. Though, if you're looking at installing a compatible factory navigation system in a new car, you're looking at $500 as the starting price and up to $2,000 or more.
If you'd like to control your devices from another android device, then download and install the AirMirror android remote access app. On your controlled/server/host device (devices), download and install the AirDroid Personal app.Can someone track your location from a text? ›
Yes, it is possible for someone to track your location through text messages. This can be done by using the GPS feature on your phone. All modern smartphones have this feature, which can be used to track your location through text messages.How can you find someones location without them knowing? ›
You can track someone's location without them knowing by installing a spy app secretly on their target phone. These phone spying apps track almost all targeted phone activities like Calls, SMS messages, Google map's location, Web history, Social Media sites like Facebook, WhatsApp, Snapchat, Telegram, etc.